The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Operations Officer
Location: Enugu State.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Human Resources
- Management of the company’s relationships with external Industrial Relation Stakeholders and ensure the smooth running of the organization’s internal HR systems
- Deliver day-to-day support of Human Resources policies, programs and processes.
- Perform data analysis, compilation and / or preparation of confidential reports and statistics for various purposes.
- Plan, evaluate, research and / or recommend process improvements for the Human Resource function and assist in the documentation of HR business processes.
- Provide advice and consultative services on industrial and labour concerns, for both unionized and non-unionized employee groups to promote good industrial relations across the board.
- Facilitate appropriate negotiation and consultation with external stakeholders in Industrial relations such as the Ministry of Labour, Labour Unions, etc.
- Review appeals / protests from employees in line with the company policies and best practices with adequate recommendations to the Management.
- Manage disciplinary procedures and develop suitable disciplinary committees’ reports
- BSc / HND in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field.
- Excellent articulation, writing and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Data Analysis Tools.
- Must have a minimum of 4 years work experience as Human Resources Generalist in a wellstructured organization.
- Ability to generate and analyze various HR metrics using excel and other reporting tools
- Must be an inventive thinker and passionate about learning.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Human Resources Officer|