FlexEdge Limited is a business support services company driven with the desire to enable, empower and enhance organizations with employable talents for groundbreaking results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- The Human Resources & Legal Officer assists with the implementation of services, policies, and programs; has dual reporting lines to the Human Resources Head and Head, Risk, Control and Compliance.
- He/She assists with the following:
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of employee files in a secure and confidential manner.
- Maintain annual leave roster for the Bank’s employees.
- Prepare training programmes for all employees.
- Manage induction/orientation for new hires.
- Assist with coordination of staff performance appraisal activities
- Assist with management of the bank’s disciplinary process and implementation of disciplinary committee decisions.
- Ensure that separated staff clears all obligations before issuance of clearance letter.
- Maintain the Bank’s Staff Nominal Roll with updates on new hires & exited staff.
- Ensure prompt response to staff requests from branches.
- Assist with the institution of a rigorous recruitment procedure that ensures complete staff documentation, the correctness of employee data and detection of staff with fraudulent intention.
- Continuously search for suitable training programmes for all staff of the Bank.
- Draft collateral agreement for loan transactions
- Prepare a response to a legal brief from customers
- Conduct legal search at the land registry on landed collateral
- Conduct corporate search on corporate organizations
- Review and attend court proceedings
- Prepare demand notice and petitions against customers
- Liaising with Police Station for loan recovery and clients prosecution
- Attending corporate services
- Giving legal advice in all relationships
- Preparing legal and equitable mortgage for the bank
- Conducting references for current accounts
- Attending all negotiation/reconciliation meetings with loan clients.
Key Performance Indicators
- Recruitment & Selection: Average time to recruit.
- Quality of staff recruited.
- Learning & Development: Efficacy of conducted training.
- Business-driven training programmes.
- Staff Welfare: Feedback on staff satisfaction.
- Organizational Culture: HR policy awareness level among staff.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 – 4 years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.