FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with operations across several states in Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Industry: Management Consulting
- We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs.
- The ideal role holder will be responsible for aligning staff to business objectives, recruiting the right talent for clients, enhancing staff performance, supporting employee development, planning strategic HR initiatives, running orientation and onboarding processes and maintaining staff relations.
- Identify the best means for job ads to achieve maximum penetration.
- Champion the full-cycle recruitment of candidates for all outsourced and one-off roles.
- Maintain adequate records and information for all employees of the company.
- Ensure that all documents are verified and up-to-date.
- Attend client meetings and is responsible for handling corporate communication.
- Design and conduct orientation and onboarding programmes for new employees.
- Carry out training needs analysis, design, and execute training calendar and plans.
- Document new staff and keep an accurate and up to date database of staff information.
- Payroll management: Manage and supervise payroll in conjunction with the Finance team
- Manage and supervise the timely execution of the outsourced staff payroll.
- Manage staff leave and absenteeism, disciplinary proceedings, attend to staff welfare, etc.
- B.Sc. / HND in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or any other Social Science-related course.
- 2 – 3 years post NYSC cognate experience in a consulting / outsourcing firm is highly preferred.
- A recognised certification in HR will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of relevant Labour Laws.
- Payroll Management using Microsoft Excel is a must.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.