Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client is one of the world’s largest Outsourcing and Technology Services Specialist for governments and diplomatic missions worldwide.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with Business / Function Heads in execution of HR business plan / strategy; embed change into day-to-day working practice and organization culture so as to build a performance-oriented organization.
- Continuously supports review and improvement of the HR policies to reinforce organizational culture.
- Provide inputs to the Zonal/Regional HR Head in developing solutions which enable successful retention strategies and solve capability gaps using internal/ external levers including development, resourcing, training and innovative stretch experiential opportunities.
- Implement recruitment solutions that enhance the organization’s hiring capability of ‘Professional’ staff in alignment with the business objectives.
- Monitor hiring of fixed term employees and trainees in line with overall organization requirements.
- Contribute in assessment of manpower gaps for business units / departments based on the business plans and collectively explore both internal and external sourcing options for hiring in conjunction with the Global Resourcing team. Determine the feasible and cost effective option and initiate the sourcing process.
- Implement Talent Management initiatives and execute policies to retain high caliber talent.
- Assist the Zonal/Regional HR Head and the Head – Human Resources team to design and implement innovative and progressive selection tools to meet current / future manpower
- Assist implementation of Reward & Recognition programs in the zone and monitor progress / effectiveness of these initiatives.
- activities for zone
- Co-ordinate administration of the employee satisfaction survey and implementing of the recommendations emerging out of the exercise.
- Hire the right talent and expertise needed to achieve department objectives. Ensures back-up talent is available.
- Timely assessment of direct report’s performance, coaching and feedback
- Ensure adherence to all applicable policies, procedures/ regulations and statutory requirements in respect of VACs / business operating in the zone
- Ensure compliance to the all company Global HR Guidelines / standards set for the employees.
- Ensure adherence to laid down processes to obtain good / acceptable audit rating, asVendors Connected with HR Function(Recruitment, Background verifications, Payroll, HR SSC etc.).
- Minimum of a Post Graduate global equivalent Degree
- 5 years of relevant work experience in a Human Resources
- Certifications in HR
- Deep understanding of talent market, hiring trends and processes
- Fair understanding of business (models, structure, products)
- Excellent knowledge of ER environment, including relevant legislation
- Well-developed understanding of the measurement and evaluation of HR activities with a focus on responding positively to a Constantly changing environment to ensure that HR provides an efficient and effective service to its customers.
- Strong Presentation skills
- Good awareness of the external environment and leading edge “people practices” and approaches
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online