Talents360.ng – Our client, a subsidiary of the Pally Agro Group and a leading manufacturer of quality soya oil in Nigeria, is currently recruiting hardworking and dedicated individuals to join their expanding team in the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Ashipa Village – Abeokuta, Ogun
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions, and managing the employment process.
- Orientating new employees and training existing employees.
- Monitoring employee performance.
- Ensuring that all employees are organized and satisfied in their work environment.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Implementing systematic staff development procedures.
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures.
- Ensuring meticulous implementation of payroll and benefits administration.
- Communicating with staff about issues affecting their performance.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in electronic and digital format.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in human resources.
- Additional training/certification in Payroll Management – may be advantageous.
- Labor Relations certification – may be advantageous.
- Experience as a Skills Development Facilitator – may be advantageous.
- Able to engage in meaningful negotiation and resolution.
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- Ideal candidates will have had working experience in the following industries:
- Oil /Gas, Power, Process Industry, Petro-Chemical.
- Proximity to Abeokuta, Ogun state Or available to relocate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.