Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource (HR) Coordinator
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job Summary & Purpose
- A human resources (HR) coordinator is a professional who completes administrative duties for the human resources department of an organization.
- They assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
Job Responsibilities (part but not limited to)
- Support the HR Team with recruitment, operations and CSR activities.
- Follow up on new employee on-boarding and ensure timely completion of on-boarding documents and work-tools.
- Collaborate with Records Officer to ensure employees file are regularly updated.
- Preparing monthly salary variables and validate payroll.
- Manage end-to-end process for remittance of relevant statutory payments and/or employees’ benefits.
- Support management in coordinating Training and Development activities.
- Ensure all trainings are registered with ITF/process ITF reimbursements.
- Support Performance Review and Annual Appraisal activities.
- Assisting with the communication of “people related” policies, procedures and company changes to all employees.
- Coordinate employee engagement activities.
- Managing fairly and thoroughly all employees’ complaints and disciplinary process in the business unit.
- Collaborates with departments to provide support and assistance in employee related matters
- Implementing ANZEN and KAIZEN principles.
- Responsible for monitoring HSE key performance indicators (KPI).
- Active involvement in HSE internal audits and promoting safety culture.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Sciences, Humanities, Business Administration disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a generalist role in a similar organization
- Professional certification in Human Resources from CIPMN, HRCI, CIPD or SHRM.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Good knowledge of MS office packages (Word, Excel & PP).
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 7th December, 2022 (3pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.