The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects. With 2,400 highly qualified employees at more than 40 office locations across five continents, the companies of the ILF Group have a strong regional presence. This enables ILF to interact with clients and project parties on site. At the same time, close cooperation within the network of the ILF Group makes it possible to draw on international experts and make use of their special experience, processes, and tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
- Adhering to mission statement, to code of conduct, to IMS system and further company specific documents.
- Awareness of Company’s Quality Policy
- Awareness of ILF Group HSSE Policy
- Awareness of ILF Nigeria HSSE Policy
- Awareness of the ILF Nigeria Health and Safety Management System Plan
- Required to fulfil the responsibilities of Management Representative as specified in ILF-NGR Health and Safety Management System Plan
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of all human resources processes according to IMS.
- Responsible for all recruitment and on boarding process in line with internal policies.
- Support the project managers in manpower planning- (forecast and supply).
- Responsible for ensuring that the processes of recruitment, selection and placement are conducted in a fair, transparent and efficient manner.
- Implementation and / or coordination of all the processes within PG3102
- Ensure to communicate the organization’s core values, vision, mission and ethical behavior to new employees during orientation.
- Responsible for design and driving the execution of efficient performance management system within the company.
- Responsible for talent management activities to ensure the company has resources to deliver on its mission.
- Prepare and ensure payments of local employee salaries on schedule.
- Advise the organization and management on HR issues.
- Responsible for representing the company during HR Audits by clients and government bodies.
- Required to make yearly presentation to Board of Directors on outlook of human resources in ILF Lagos.
- Responsible for coordinating all training and development activities for the entire company.
- Responsible to train company managers on the human resources management roles of their respective functions.
- Required to support other ILF Group companies worldwide on human resources matters.
- Required to maintain and create strategic human resources processes to position the company competitively for the future.
- Support in the preparation of company yearly strategy document.
- Support management in developing policies on compensation and total reward, work procedures and discipline, working hours, career development etc.
- Ensure company compliance to employee labor laws especially ones relating to tax, pension, health and insurance laws of Nigeria.
- Prepare, review and update company documents such as employee hand book and job descriptions and competency framework documents.
- Develop and encourage processes and practices that will encourage high performance culture that support the company’s business goals.
- Responsible for all expatriate management activities.
- Required to support or manage all relocation and secondment activities.
- To perform all tasks/activities relevant to the company, assigned by the Management as required.
- Master’s Degree compulsory.
- Certification with CIPMN and either of CIPD/ HRCI / SHRM is mandatory.
- Minimum Cognate work experience of 10 years with minimum 3 years of high level managerial experience.
- Talent Management certification is an added advantage
- Data Analytics certification is another advantage
- Linguistic Skills:
- Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory.
- Additional Competency Requirements:
- Advanced use of Word, Power Point, Excel; Internet skills and other relevant HR software’s.
- Audit coordination skills
- Knowledge of NCDMB
- ECS Act
- Tax Laws.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Competency in compensation and benefits administration
- Advanced knowledge of Nigerian labor Laws
- Ability to present data using metrics and analytics
- Good understanding of HR strategic functions
- Good knowledge of Nigerian taxation principles
- Good understanding of knowledge and talent management
- Contract Management
- Ability to write policies from scratch to finish.
- Excellent written skills
- Ability to prioritize and attend to multiple assignments.
- High networking skills to keep informed of industry trends and best practices.
- Ability to thrive in a high-pressure environment; high energy and enthusiasm.
- Extremely creative and proactive in problem solving.
- High level of creativity especially in written documents
- High diversity and inclusion awareness and management.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills.
Application Closing Date