Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Fuction/Domain: Health and Safety
Slot: 3 Openings
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Biological or Earth Sciences or Engineering
- 5 years of relevant HSE experience
- NEBOSH certificate or equivalent. Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Good communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work under limited or no supervision.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- HSE experience in mining and/or construction industries would be an advantage
- An understanding of health & safety as well as environmental management.Willingness to relocate.
- Willingness to work in a remote terrain.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work outside of normal hours for immediate responses to site HSE issues and emergency responses.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Oil and Gas / Energy Jobs|