Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager, Mines
Fuction/Domain: Health and Safety
Slot: 3 Openings
- To support the Mine Management team to prevent and/or control HSE impacts and risks associated with mine operations.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences, Engineering or Environmental related discipline
- Advanced degree is preferred
- 12 years of relevant HSE experience
- HSE experience in Mining/ Construction industries is preferred.
- NEBOSH certification or equivalent.
- Auditor Certified for ISO 45001 or ISO 14001 Standards.
- Member of an internationally recognized HSE Professional body is preferred.Demonstrable experience in the application of HSE management systems.
- Very good working knowledge of applicable HSE legislation, occupational health & safety and environmental hazard identification and risk assessment, occupational health and safety and environmental accident and illness prevention and protection techniques and international standards;
- Sound project Management, negotiation/dispute mitigation and presentation skill.
- Proven experience in the supervision/management of professional and administrative staff.
- Track record in influencing positive organizational change inside organization;
- Strong communication, leadership and mentoring skills
- Excellent use of Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).Willingness to travel frequently.
- Willingness to work in a remote terrain.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work outside of normal hours for immediate responses to site HSE issues and emergency responses.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online