Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Training & Capability Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and execute learning strategies and programmes for the Group
- Plan, develop, and execute training programmes that are aligned with the objectives of the organisation
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with managers.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training for Managers and Non-managers
- Develop learning and execution modules, learning outcomes, and benefits for employees across the group
- Source for training service providers that would deliver effective training programmes for employees
- Facilitate required and recommended training sessions for non-managers
- Administer skills gap assessments with employees to create individualized training plans needed to strengthen their existing skills or learn new ones
- Responsible for managing the overall performance of new and ongoing development initiatives and training programmes
- Build and manage a training portal and learning management systems (LMS).
- Work within the allocated budget to design pertinent training programmes for all employees
- Evaluate the success of the training programmes by conducting surveys regularly
- Ensuring training milestones and goals are met while adhering to the approved training budget.
- Prepare and implements the training budget.
- Support enhancement of the learning system and processes
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Stay on top of new ideas and trends in the industry so as to deliver better services
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Group Head of HR
- Degree in Mass Communication, Human Resources, or any other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Learning & Development specialist
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiar with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Candidate must have strong budgeting skills
- Professional certification is a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online