Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a Healthcare and Diagnostic facility that provides services in Renal Medicine, Urology, Endoscopy and other imaging service. Their focus is to deliver quality, compassionate and affordable healthcare services through an integrated clinical practice approach.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute to a rapidly growing organization in the capacity below:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Managing Director
- A proactive and strong leader with excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, administrative and record-keeping skills who willsupervise the day-to-day activities of the facility by handling both medical and administrative tasks
- The successful candidate would be responsible for organizing and overseeing the health services and daily activities of the facility, manage staff and budgets, oversee the various departments, and ensure adequate patient care amongst other duties which include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring adherence to applicable laws, regulations, practices, and procedures and implementing new methods to increase efficiency and patient experiences within the facility.
- Create/Implement required standard operating policies and procedures and ensure staff are aware of new policies and ensure adherence.
- Responsible for managing hospital operations and human resources and overseeing business development and marketing Strategies to ensure patient in-flow
- Responsible for ensuring quality assurance, patient services, and public relations activities such as active participation in fund-raising and community health planning etc.
- Utilize strong management and organizational skills to oversee the administrative tasks of the facility, plan departmental activities, evaluate/assess hospital employees,
- Evaluate the budget and create reports with recommendations to reduce waste and improve efficiency. Offer recommendations to the Managing director on ways to improve the efficiency of the office.
- Responsible for overseeing employee/staff schedules based on patient needs.
- Oversee the organization of all patient records
- Hire and train new employees and supervise staff and complete routine performance reviews
- Passionate about clinical excellence.
- Monitor patient scheduling, referrals and patient satisfaction
- Interact with patients and address concerns or issues of complaints to ensure high quality patient care and the delivery of excellent customer service
- Ensure constant updates relating to laws and standards of medical practice
- Identify strategies for growth and execute plans to achieve growth goals
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all established policies.
- Responsible for managing revenue, expenses and budgeting.
- Support & implement I.T systems
- Responsible for developing business strategies and proposals in line with expansion objectives
- Work with key clinical staff, ensure compliance with practice protocols and procedures, review and update as required
- Support the development and review Health & Safety policies and procedures and keep abreast of current legislation
- Ensure the premises are properly maintained and cleaned and security systems are in place.
Human resource management:
- Foster a productive work environment amongst members of staff
- Implement work policies and staff performance appraisals
- Provide advice on staff training needs to the Medical Director and arrange where appropriate
- Management of staff meetings and other internal communications
- Ensure all staff and doctors are kept informed on all policy changes
- Direct supervision and coaching of non-clinical staff.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree is essential
- Master’s Degree in Healthcare or Business Management or Degree in Health related field
- Proven ability in Management including human resources, planning, Finance and budgeting
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a managerial role & conversant with technology.
- Master’s Degree in healthcare or business management or degree in health related area
- Experience in the management of a health care practice
- Ability to work well under pressure while multitasking within a fast-paced environment and effectively react to emergency situations.
- Strong leadership, customer service, and personnel management skills and experience
- Demonstrated working knowledge of business management and planning skills.
- Working knowledge of budget processes & Finance
- Strong analytical skills to comprehend complex medical, administrative and financial information.
- Excellent organizational, communication, flexibility and interpersonal skills. In-depth experience with problem-solving and decision-making.
- Working knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of fiscal management and human resource management
- Knowledge of accounting systems and budgeting
- Skills in planning, organizing, and supervising.
- Skills in exercising initiative, judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making.
- Skills in developing and maintaining effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, patients and the public.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Ability to handle information in a confidential manner.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using their Name and the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.