Posted 11 months ago
Zipline – Do you want to change the world? Zipline uses drones to deliver critical and life-saving medicine to thousands of hospitals serving millions of people in multiple countries. Our mission is to provide every human on Earth with instant access to vital medical supplies. Join Zipline and help us make this a reality for billions of people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Systems Integration Officer
Location: Cross River
About You and the Role
- Does the thought of working with government stakeholders in Cross River State to integrate Zipline’s medical delivery services in the national healthcare supply chain get you excited? Do you enjoy taking full ownership of projects you work on, from supply chain mapping and pricing analysis, to crafting SOPs around quality management?
- At Zipline your work is intended for the field, customers are counting on it today, so there is no time for ambiguous communication or aiming low.
- The team you’d be working with is a small and mighty group of individuals from around the world, all trying to build a nationally-integrated drone delivery service of medical products for healthcare providers and patients in Cross River State.
- This role will require you to go above and beyond the job description and build a scalable foundation for all of the health system integrations in Cross River State.
What You’ll Do
- Health System Integration & Operationalization – Conduct research, define requirements, and interface internally and with external stakeholders to support (1) the development of systems integration processes and (2) the build of systems integration technology.
- Regulatory & Quality Compliance – Ensure that Zipline’s pharmaceutical-related processes and operations meet regulatory requirements through the design of SOPs, quality processes, and training materials.
- Stakeholder Relationship Management – Build and maintain relationships, and develop communication mechanisms with key stakeholders on Zipline’s performance and impact.
- Continuous Growth – Identify opportunities to expand Zipline’s reach within the public/private healthcare systems and pharmaceutical supply chains.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience navigating stakeholders in Cross River State and engaging several groups with varying levels of pharmaceutical knowledge.
- Experience implementing technical and complex projects with public and private stakeholders in the healthcare sector in Cross River State, Nigeria.
- Global knowledge of rules, regulations and standard practices surrounding medical/pharmacy practices, pharmaceutical supply chain, and patient safety.
- Deep and practical knowledge of pharmaceutical supply chains in Cross River State.
- Ability to think and communicate with a systems perspective.
- Strong visual, written & verbal communications skills with experience working on proposals, reports, SOPs, and presentations.
- Ability to turn data points into compelling user insights and stories that you communicate in a simple and effective way to stakeholders.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and are able to fully own the projects you are working on.
- A high aptitude for learning/growing technical skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other characteristics protected by state, federal or local law or our other policies.
- We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!