Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Talent Management, DPL
Job ID: DPL 005
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
- Develop and implement the HR strategy aligned to the business objectives and company HR initiatives.
- Be responsible for all recruitment and selection processes, policy and practices, talent management, succession planning, driving performance appraisals and any other HR related function).
- Lead the work to regularly review the company’s talent management processes within the business areas, including performance/potential management, resource planning and succession planning.
- Where required, work in partnership on projects to aid continuous improvement and implement performance improvement programmes (e.g., changes to working practices, organization changes and lean programmes)
- Establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring metrics that support the achievement of business goals, and necessary aspects of talent management and development.
- Liaise with Line Managers to understand their HR requirements and ensure they are fully informed of the corporate HR strategy.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment process.
- Overseeing the day-to-day management of the recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, website advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting through and selection of CV’s, attending interviews and selecting candidates
- Creating and continually improving offer letters and contracts of employment, whilst managing the timely distribution of such documents.
- Managing the collation of references, and security clearance as relevant to each role
- Ensuring all relevant certificates and employee documents are received on or before 1st day of employment.
- First Degree in Business Administration / Economics or any Social Science course or related discipline with MBA or Master’s Degree (specializing in HR) with a minimum of 10 years experience in HR at managerial grade| CIPMN membership.
- Experience of designing and delivering coaching/mentoring, learning & development and talent management programmes.
- Recruitment and Selection experience| Ability to innovate, to create and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
- Interpersonal relationships, discretion, and confidentiality| Ability to communicate at all levels| Knowledge of employment law| Knowledge of work-based learning.
- Experience of using HR Information Systems| Experience of report writing using Microsoft Office
- Experience of designing and writing HR policies, procedures, offers and contracts of employment| Experience of working with FMCGs and third-party Organisations, especially for outsourcing.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online