Adker – Our client, a multinational FMCG company based in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
- The Head of Sales primary role is leading the sales department, overseeing activities of the sales professionals and monitoring sales performance as a whole.
- The Head of Sales defines and communicates the business’s KPIs and targets to sales personnel on a regular basis, analyses patterns in consumer and market behavior, and subsequently defines data-driven action strategies in order to consistently optimize the business’s commercial performance.
- In charge of developing weekly/monthly/annual and seasonal sales targets for the department, examining growth opportunities, enabling sales improvements, product mix development, and taking responsibility for the department’s performance against targets.
- Manages the calendar in regard to trading priorities inclusive of launches, promotions, exclusives, and campaign activities for the purpose of maximizing sales opportunities.
- Implementing sales strategies that further the organization agenda and drives enhanced revenue generation for the business.
- Delivers an optimized market mix relative to the core target consumers and identifies the roadmap that will lead to achievement of the overall business goals.
- Utilizes analytics tools and works with the analytics team in undertaking detailed analyses of sales performance for the purpose of reporting sales strategy successes, weaknesses, and opportunities to senior sales management.
- Building strong relationships with the external partners and consumers and regularly interacts with them by attending sales workshops, seminars and hosting events, playing an active role in the growth and awareness of the industry.
- To engage dealers/retailers in order to build strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability & visibility.
- First degree in relevant course
- Additional qualifications especially MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years sales experience 10 of which must be in Sales/marketing management position
- in-depth knowledge of the business’s product as well as standard strategic, analytical, and marketing concepts.
- Deep understanding of the business’s marketplace models as well as the opportunities and limitations that come along with it.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership skills, portraying an ability to move and inspire a large group in a unified direction and vision.
- Good Customer relationship
- Good communication skills
- Highly analytical
- Good interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive
- Excellent integrity
- Good listening ability
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our clients.
|Job Category||Head of Sales|