Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Product Innovation
- Support the development and implementation of the company’s Innovation, products and solutions strategy
- Engage with Business Operation Support, Sales and Customer insight to craft and develop innovative products and solutions that anticipate or respond to market and customer generated insights
- Enhance and redesign existing products and solutions to better suite market demands and evolution in technology
- To work with Business Operation Support to conduct product requirement validation and testing .
- Update knowledge on leading practices with respect to the company’s product portfolio .
- Monitor the performance of the company’s products over their life cycle and report to Management to help advice on product retention .
- Provide inputs, ideas, concepts and product feature research and make the case for enhancements where necessary .
- Recommend product growth imperatives and make business case to the Management
- Manage requirement documentation and make them available for referral during product design and development
- Ensure compliance to proper innovation – product documentation and product development process .
- Collect and collate data to optimize product performance and effect recommendations to the products.
- Conduct periodic market research, competitive analysis and work with the Sales team to collate customer feedback and input on proposed new products
- Maintain the company’s database of New Ventures and Alliances-specific market intelligence
- Manage due diligence process for strategic alliances with potential technical partners
- Undertake research and validation studies to analyse strategic issues and business-related challenges faced by the company, so that decision making is informed by facts and comprehensive analysis.
- Manage quality control.
- Prepare and collate deal documentation, legal review, and transaction administration .
- Produce comprehensive but targeted and insightful reports/presentations that summarize findings, market research and recommendations to inform management decisions on the scope of strategic product innovation.
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships with technical partners .
- Work internally with, Business Operation Support, Finance etc. and externally with partners and legal counsel to negotiate and prepare new ownership and Operating Agreements.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online