Monmartt is a one stop store for babies to toddlers . We feature great varieties of products for Newborn, Infants and Toddlers. Our aim is to ensure that we meet all our clients needs with efficient customers services inline with our policy and procedure. We understand our clients needs and our experience and researches give us the ability to respond to your needs with up to date products. We also provide guidance to our first time moms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Akoka, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Hours: 9am – 7am
- Acquire a great knowledge of all Company’s products, services and in-store activities to enable to promote them
- Be responsible for the upkeep and smooth running of the store
- Procedures & Manuals: ensure all store manuals/procedures are up to date and are being followed by all staff
- Team Management: oversee to staff rota, the sales team performance/daily productivity & floor walks and queries
- Private Shopping: perform sales at top level and manage client relationships/queries etc.
- TM Services: promote the in-house services e.g. seasonal hampers and develop corporate clients/new business Suppliers: manage local supplier relationships/payments/stock deliveries and returns
- Supplies & Purchasing: be responsible for the purchasing of all store/office material
- Marketing & PR: manage & develop Marketing & PR avenues to help promote the business and attract new clients
- Admin & Reporting: maintain operational & sales reports and administrative duties and feed information to & from the Directors to other staffAdhoc & other duties: carry out other directives from the Management team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N70,000 – N90,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The job is NOT a remote job.
- Qualified candidates will be shortlisted.