Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible or planning, implementation, managing and running of all financial activities of the organization, which includes business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
- Comply with federal, state and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing compliance and taking action
- Perform risk management through analysis o company liabilities and investments.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- At least 5 years’ experience as an Accountant or Finance Executive
- Candidates must have experience in the power / electricity distribution industry.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and financial management software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Must belong to a professional body.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as subject of the email.
|Job Category||Accounting / Audit / Finance Jobs|