Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services Nigeria – Our client in the banking industry is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, E-banking
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking to recruit for the position of Head E-Banking, who will be responsible for planning and implementing all the Bank’s Electronic Banking offerings.
- S/he will take charge of the overall management of the E-Process Unit including Card Services, Electronic Channels (Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, ATMs, Transaction Banking etc.) and Electronic Settlement Units of the Bank.
- Responsible for the growth and development of the Group’s electronic platforms across technology and marketing teams in compliance with policies and regulations
- Responsible for income generation at various points of the value chain for various e-business transactions.
- Define the vision, scope and requirements for the Bank’s Electronic Banking offering and build a compelling multi-year road-map for Electronic Banking Business.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, marketing and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience
- Lead the E-Business advocacy across the Bank.
- Prioritize channel characteristics by how well they help the Bank meet channel objectives and desired customer experience.
- Develop channel strategy in order to increase the Bank’s market share.
- Develop strategies that utilizes self-service banking technology/products/services to expand the Bank’s geographic reach and customer base.
- Enhance and upgrade existing products and services to include but not limited to internet banking, telephone banking and mobile banking.
- Create and implement channel strategies for all customer segments to achieve effective channel use, sales and customer satisfaction targets, operational efficiency and a seamless product and relationship experience for customers.
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Humanities or HND with a Master’s Degree
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 10 years work experience in related field including at least 5 years at management level.
- Experience should include E-Business operations, Product development, Finance and Process Management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Banking / Insurance Jobs|