Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & Industrial and government and public services.
Deloitte Nigeria – Our client in the Banking industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Experience Design
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a candidate, who will be responsible for creating, managing and executing the customer experience strategy of the organization.
- He/She will supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization’s overall customer experience goals including customer journey articulations across business areas.
- Develop and deploy the company’s customer experience strategy.
- Establish and roll-out the company’s customer experience maturity roadmap for holistic management and incremental sophistication as internal capabilities increase and external expectations evolve.
- Develop an efficient portfolio of customer experience insights and analytics that provide an integrated view of each customer experience for each segment of the Bank.
- Develop an effective portfolio of internal communications that educate employees about customer experience realities, expectations, goals, improvement and innovation techniques and engagement opportunities, emphasizing specific ways different roles can make a difference in customer lifetime value.
- Develop customer experience performance dashboards that connect lagging indicators of market performance and leading indicators of team performance related to key drivers of customer lifetime value.
- Measure and track delivery ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience.
- Develop recognition for formal and informal collaboration that resolves issues, prevents issues, and creates value for internal and external customers.
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or Humanities or HND with a Master’s Degree
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 10 years work experience in related field including at least 5 years at management level.
- Understanding of banking products and services.
- Ability to understand business objectives and align customer experience accordingly.
- Strong background in customer research and analytics techniques, customer strategy, process improvement, human-centered design and performance management.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online