Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a Financial Services organization requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit Marketing
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team.
- Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and ensure quality risks assets are created.
- Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
- Oversee the collation of market business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
- Champion the development and establishment of the effective channel strategies to support the Bank’s marketing efforts.
- Champion periodic planning and budget review sessions, monitor implementation and performance and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfall in targets.
- Champion the drive to increase the Bank’s market share by promoting and institutionalizing a customer service-oriented culture.
- Monitor changing market dynamics and adapt product offering to effectively meet these needs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidate must possess minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing or any related field, and any relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience; 3 of which must be on the job role.
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of Microfinance Banking.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing principles – advertising, brand management, market/ sector targeting, product development etc.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on small businesses.
- Strong people management, mentoring, and leadership skills.
- Well-developed communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship management skills
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Job title” as subject of the email.