First Excelsia Professional Services Limited – Our client, a leading organization in the Technology industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Content Measurement and Impact
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal talent will be responsible for developing curricula for new courses, supervising content, implementing curriculum changes, interpreting regulations, and planning or advising on technological materials and textbooks.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must possess strong leadership qualities, and the ability to create educational content in all forms for primary, secondary, and university students.
- Provide direction and guidance for the Knowledge department comprising content analysts, research strategists, and teachers.
- Conduct extensive research on curricula especially other countries’ curricula asides from Nigeria.
- Develop, assess and improve educational programs
- Select textbooks and other instructional materials for implementation
- Work with subject matter experts to provide educational content
- Review and upgrade existing content to increase user engagement and product stickiness
- Stay informed of trends in instructional methods and educational technology
- Use data to monitor content outcomes, identify gaps in content delivery, and recommend improvements
- Minimum of a First Degree in a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Content and Curriculum Specialist, Instructional Designer, or a similar role
- A Master’s degree in Education/Educational Technology will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of instructional design methodologies
- Strong working experience in Learning Management Software (LMS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.