Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client in the Finance industry is looking to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Agency Banking
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for improving financial inclusion through the use of authorized agents to expand the organizational reach thereby increasing long-term revenue.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- To build the agent banking ecosystem for the company.
- Manage agent network and the overall operations of agents while ensuring compliance to agreements/contracts.
- Identify agent coverage and gaps to ensure a good quality agent network.
- Monitor financial performance to ensure business alignment and profitability.
- Occupy a c-level position in a contemporary tech-first company.
- Hire and build the required teams, structuring & stabilizing the FinTech in Nigeria.
- Facilitate & steer the growth of the company throughout Nigeria.
- Manage numerous international partners, including intergovernmental organizations.
- Be accountable for achieving milestones & financial targets set by shareholders.
- Extend product portfolio offering when and as needed, on the basis of the existing business proposition and strategy.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years managerial experience with (distributed) teams of 50+ members, internationally relevant experience is a significant bonus.
- Familiarity with agile methodology, tech product management and continuous product release cycle management is expected.
- Experience in business scaling, growth management, product portfolio expansion, and asset management is expected.
- Familiarity & intuitive understanding of contemporary technological developments is expected.
- Negotiation & clear communication skills expected.
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is a must
- Acquaintance with steering of heavily tech-dependent business is a significant bonus.
- Acquaintance with collaboration in international and multi-cultural professional environments is a significant bonus.
- Proven track record in the financial sector, specifically monetary finance institutions (MFI), expected, experience in banking and/or payments is a significant bonus.
- Extensive knowledge of the tech-driven neobank and/or challenger bank market & philosophy is mandatory.
- Knowledge of agency banking in Sub-saharan Africa is a significant bonus.
- A deep understanding of the Nigerian financial & economic markets and regulations is mandatory
Key Performance Indicators (KPI):
- Build Agent Framework.
- Agent Acquisition and Onboarding.
- Cost containment.
- Regulatory compliance.
- Process implementation.
- TAT on issue resolution.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
|Job Category||Head - Agency Banking|