Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HDD Deputy Site Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
- Generation of HDD procedures, work plan and schedules.
- HDD mobilization and demobilization activities.
- Overseeing drilling operations.
- Supervising drillers, mechanics, technicians, engineers, foremen, riggers and other site workers.
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering / related Degree in Science is required.
- Professional qualifications (COREN) will be added advantage.
- At least 8 years of cognate experience with 3 years supervisory experience in HDD operations.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all business and management levels.
- Ability to read and interpret technical project documents.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online