We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants Officer
Job Code: GU ABUJA 002
- The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating all grant related activities, including prospecting new grant funding opportunities and coordinating an internal team responsible for grant work and will act as the primary contact for all contracts, grants, and agreements.
- Review program/project proposals to ensure technical compliance and consistency with organizational program principles and donor funding criteria.
- Coordinate the development of grant narratives working in close coordination with the Programs units.
- Coordinate organizational responses to project bids and ensure project narratives addresses all elements of Request for Proposals (RFPs) or Request for Applications (RFAs).
- Ensure ongoing monitoring of grant program goals and monthly performance reports as required.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Degree in Sciences, Social Sciences or Management. At least 3 years’ of progressive experience working on donor-funded projects, grants and/or cooperative agreements.
- Proven track record in grant writing including but not limited to international donor grants, capacity building proposals and funding requests to private and public foundations.
- Knowledge of grants and grant administration systems, processes and budgeting. Highly developed communication skills (written & verbal) with demonstrated ability to tailor communication to relevant audiences and ability to develop high performing working relationships. Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage competing priorities and advance multiple projects at once.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. “COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.