The application form for the post of Grants and Compliance Manager at Action Against Hunger is ongoing.
Action Against Hunger is the world’s hunger specialist and leader in a global movement that aims to end life-threatening hunger for good within our lifetimes. For 40 years, the humanitarian and development organization has been on the front lines, treating and preventing hunger across nearly 50 countries. It served more than 21 million people in 2018 alone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Grants and Compliance Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Job Type: Full Time
Level: Manager / Supervisor
Start date: As Soon As Possible
Direct Line Manager: Grants & Compliance Coordinator
Position Requirement / Qualifications
- Degree and / or Master’s Degree in Humanitarian Action or any related field (International Relations, Political Science, Law, etc.)
- At least 5 years’ experience in international development, humanitarian assistance, international relations or related sector.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent expertise in proposal and report writing, donor rules and regulations, validation procedures, coordination of processes.
- Experience in Project Cycle Management, theory of change and project implementation tools
- Strong commitment to Mission objective and general knowledge of programmatic areas (FSL, WASH, Nutrition and Social Protection)
Minimum Gross Basic Salary
NGN 424,310 per month
Application Closing Date
3rd July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
|Job Category||Manager Jobs|