Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Global Head of Office 365
Ref Id: 242645
Department: Office 365
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for a superstar Global Head of Office 365 to join our management team. With a background in IT support and extensive customer experience, you will monitor, grow and lead the overall performance and targets of your staff setting and surpassing targets.
- Your success will be driven from your previous experience of leading support teams of at least 500 people spread across the globe.
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, you will have complete control to deliver exceptional customer support 24/7 worldwide, for a leading global tech company.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Pro-actively manage client, staff and organizational requirements to meet key customer KPIs and SLAs including accurate reporting of performance and delivery.
- Ensure effective client delivery through management of headcount, talent acquisition, lines of communication with internal and external partners, performance management and people development.
- Take ownership of business processes which may involve building new or improving current processes, followed by implementation and maintenance.
- Ensure stakeholders (internal and external) are proactively managed including senior client contacts, international stakeholders and partners including such areas as operational updates, plans and issues and business and workflow reviews to diagnose areas of improvement.
- Driving CSAT and propel for reaching an extra mile growth and expansion for LOBs based in partnership and ace results.
- Diurnal Client Interaction regarding performance and reporting.
- Innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery.
- Manage action planning and implementation of outcomes by ensuring effective reporting is in place.
- Background in delivering commercial support: Essential.
- Strong organizational, planning, leadership and management skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner: Essential.
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience: Essential.
- Experience leading a support team of at least 500 people globally: Essential.
- Excellent soft skills including critical thinking, decision making, conflict resolution, influence and negotiation skills: Essential.
- Ability to identify gaps, alongside engaging global teams and driving to success.
- Multicultural background and experience.
- Committed to self-development and the development of others: essential.
What do we offer in return?
- Global opportunities
- Continuous growth
- Work-life balance
- Generous remuneration package
- Premium healthcare
- Annual bonus.
- But most importantly, we offer a great company culture with wonderful colleagues to learn from and collaborate with.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
|Job Category||Software/ Programming / Web development Jobs|