The Edo State Geographic Information Service (EDOGIS) was set up on the 1st of August, 2017 as the successor government agency to the erstwhile Ministry of Lands and Surveys (later known as Lands Bureau). EDOGIS is the only Edo State Government Agency charged with the responsibility for Lands administration, management, registrations, geo-mapping and surveys, in Edo State in accordance with the Edo State Lands Administration and Geographic Information Service Law, 2018 and as stipulated in the Land Use Act 1990 (Section 4B).
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: GIS Analyst
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Candidates should be between the ages of 18 and 35 years
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their handwritten Application and detailed CV and photocopy of the following:
- First School Leaving Certificate
- West African School Certificate of Equivalent
- University Degree and other professional licenses, if applicable
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
All Applications should be addressed and sent to:
The Managing Director,
Edo State Geographic Information Service,
102 Sapele Road,
Benin City – Edo State.