Ventoven Limited is a management consulting company, focused on providing Human Resource Management Services, Procurement services and IT Support services.
Ventoven is the official Talent Management firm for; Ventures Park – a co-working company within the heart of Abuja; Ventures Platform Foundation, a social entrepreneurship promoting company; Ventures Platform, an early stage seed funding company for start-ups; Emerging Platforms, a technology consulting firm and Edu Platforms, an education consulting firm.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front Fullstack Developer
Employment Type: Contract
- We are building a vibrant team of Software Engineers for one of our clients and will be needing an expert to join the team as a Front Full Stack Developer.
Our choice candidate for this role will be responsible for the following below:
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions Databases and Blob storage.
Skills & Requirements
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Next and Fastif y
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience building highly scalable server-side applications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and Elastic Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with React.js and React native
- Not afraid to work professionally with code from others
- Experienced with a full web stack, RESTful APIs, touching the front-end when needed
- Professionally experienced with test-driven web development and continuous delivery/integration.
- Able to understand complex topics, including business traits, system, and user behavior
- Uses modern tools and is generally efficient and test-driven development methodology
- True agilist, keen on delivering working software
- Able to receive and give constructive criticism
- Non-religious about specific systems, frameworks, languages, or tools
- Can focus on deliverables and small increments but also not afraid of huge changes
- Proud to show your github.com account, research papers, or other interesting achievements.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online