Turing.com connects world-class developers to top remote jobs at world-class companies. 100+ companies, including those backed by Google Ventures, Andreessen, Founders Fund, Kleiner, and Bloomberg, have hired our developers. Over 500,000 developers from across 140+ countries have chosen the Turing jobs platform as their preferred avenue for landing remote software jobs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Front-End Developer
- Are you interested in working for top Silicon Valley and U.S. based companies? Turing’s clients are looking for experienced Front-End Engineers who are passionate about building exceptional mobile and desktop web applications.
- You will get an opportunity to work with a highly talented and global team of software engineers, designers, and program managers to drive forward new innovative experiences in close partnership with customers. Our projects are long term and full-time.
As a Turing Front-End Developer, you will:
- Design and build efficient intuitive front-end applications.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Software Engineers to deliver high-quality user-facing products.
- Interact with our customers’ technical leadership, understand their requirements, and execute the same.
- Work with a wide range of systems and technologies and solve problems from end-to-end.
You can be a Turing Front-End Developer if:
- You are likely in the top 1% of the world’s front-end software engineers
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or another relevant field, with 3+ years of experience as a front-end engineer (we make rare exceptions if you are highly skilled)
- You have a strong understanding of core React/Angular principles
- You are experienced with large systems and complex code bases as well as source code control systems such as Git.
- You have experience in building and supporting mission-critical user-facing systems.
- You are experienced in Unix/Linux, including basic commands and scripting
- You can work full-time (40 hours/week) and can adjust work hours to overlap at least 4 hours a day with a U.S. software company.
- You can function effectively without too much hand-holding and micromanagement.
- You are a fluent English communicator, an effective team-player, and can collaborate effortlessly over daily video calls with engineering managers at U.S. Software companies.
Why should I become a Turing Front-end Developer?
- Work full-time at top Silicon Valley firms or other U.S. companies
- Better salary compared to local companies
- Grow as a Front-end Developer by working with the smartest engineers from all over the world
- Engineers from Google, Facebook, Uber, and Microsoft have joined Turing because Turing offers better opportunities.
Perks & Benefits
- Earn salaries higher than local standards
- Work alongside a community of Google, Facebook, Microsoft engineers
- Experience rapid career growth
- No visa requirements to work with the best US companies
- Better work-life balance.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Become a Turing Developer
- Click on the link above to create your account
- Fill in your basic information (name, number, location, previous salary, experience, etc.)
- Solve multiple-choice questions
- Schedule a technical interview
- Final Onboarding.