Frankedge Properties is Real Estate Company with a clear sense of vision for development and hence making property available to all. The company was registered with the Corporate Affair Commission (C.A.C) in Nigeria in the year 2009. Over the year, the company has done works in real estate construction supervision for clients that spread across the nation. Frankedge is run by well-seasoned experts who have proved their mettle in the business of real estate. We are developing apartments and land banking scheme for investors who want quality and timely delivery upon their respective completion of payment.
We are versed in the full gamut of real estate, from acquiring land for our subscribers to developing the land. We take responsibility to ensure that all relevant documents are in place and made available to buyers, to avoid the pain of encroachment or government demolishing in the future. We are passionate about customers’ satisfaction, but above all, we are committed to their retention and loyalty.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a professional front desk officer to oversee all receptionist and secretarial duties at our main entrance desk. You will perform a range of duties including answering phone calls, managing the switchboard amongst other duties.
- Your central goal is to provide our clients with outstanding customer service and support. As the ‘face’ of our company, the successful candidate will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills.
- You should have a talent for multi-tasking, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Maintain records and files.
- OND or relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 1 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Must be a female not more than 35 years of age.
- Applicant should reside within ikorodu
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.