Evans Industries is a manufacturing company, established over 20 years ago our purpose is to develop high quality home and personal care products at an affordable price. We are an ISO 90001 – 2015 certified company therefore all our operations comply with international standards. In admiration of the high quality products, Evans Industries products have become a household name and can be found across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- OND / NCE or its equivalent
- 1-3 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Customer service orientation.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.