Rossland Screening Solution – Our client in the Hospitality Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards.
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements.
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns.
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures.
- Comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Culinary School Diploma or Degree in Food Service Management or related field.
- 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- Culinary or food service management degree or related field.
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Guest-oriented and service-minded.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.