Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FO Packet Core Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- 24/7 shift Work.
- Performs Active Alarm/KPI/Fault monitoring of all Packet core nodes including but not limited to: (MME/MPG/DNS/SAPC)
- Perform low level preventive maintenance
- Trouble Ticket Handling/Management within SLA
- Trigger Escalation matrix where applicable
- Treat out of trend targeted Service KPIs as per agreed ways of working
- Incidents Handover/ Notification via Phone call/Email/WhatsApp
- Attend to Internal/external customer queries to the front office in a timely Manner
- Preliminary investigation of subscribers’ complaints (General/VIP)
- Perform Access Management for Planned and Routine Network Maintenance
- Perform pre/post checks during Planned activities
- Share Periodic Performance stats reports within timeline and at agreed frequency
- Generate relevant Network performance reports within timeline
- Attend to adhoc reports/requests in a timely manner
- Assist in KPI Performance Improvement
- Perform proper Shift Handover
- Ensure compliance to MSTOP processes guiding 1st level Operations (e.g Event/Incident Management)
- Work according to laid down processes and procedures
- Perform any other task as assigned by the Team lead/Manager
Job Requirements & Skills
- B.Sc in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experienced in Packet core
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.