Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, a Chemical and Plastics producing company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Role: Financial Analyst (ICAN Certified)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and micro-economic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- 11 years Proven experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting, and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance, and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
N400,000 – N600,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.