Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited – We pride ourselves with having the largest PET resin production capacity in West Africa. We have a state-of-the-art PET resin manufacturing facility, which has successfully obtained numerous certifications and recognition. Engee PET Manufacturing Company Nigeria Limited is the leading manufacturer of the highest quality food-grade PET resin in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
- Required to study the financial transactions made by the organization and prepare financial reports based on the available data.
- Required to work on the finance software installed to record the financial transactions.
- Required to key in the details of the various financial transactions made by the company officials in the software.
- Finance Executive needs to prepare financial statements.
- Finance Executive is also involved in preparing finance policies and processes for the company.
- Finance Executive is involved in managing the fixed assets of the company.
- Finance Executive needs to perform internal finance audits from time to time in order to ensure that the company finances are being managed appropriately.
- Processing and disbursement of payments to vendors and independent contractors in a timely manner, as well as making sure company invoices are handled accurately.
- Liaise with banks for account opening and regular reconciliation of company’s bank accounts.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 5 – 10 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.