EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Field Officer
Employment Type: Full Tim
- Inspecting delivery to ascertain the appropriateness of contemporary conditions.
- Conferring with project beneficiaries and support staff to evaluate uptake, pitfalls, and areas necessitating expansion.
- Collecting samples, where possible, for subsequent inspection.
- Inputting data into suitable software and then arranging this to facilitate analysis.
- Extracting and reporting on data-driven conclusions for each salient undertaking.
- Revising and creating novel implementations that cover shortfalls in extant initiatives.
- Updating your expertise by employing a proactive approach to learning.
- A Degree in a Social Science course.
- Strong verbal, written, and statistical skills.
- Exceptional supervision and relationship-building abilities.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.