Field Marketer Needed at George Houston Resources Limited
George Houston Resources Limited – Our client in the Education and Migration Services industry, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Marketer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Cultivate new leads
- Marketing and promoting institutions to prospective students.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies
- Work with the managing director, and other team members to evaluate and successfully increase marketing of the branch by establishing new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- Generate and follow up with partners and ensure the consistent flow of students from such partners; be involved in suggesting digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrollment
- Participating in admissions seminars held at schools, hotels and other venues.
- Contributing to the organization marketing strategy
- Organising marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through market intelligence gathering.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake.
- OND / HND / B.Sc
- Age: Below 35 years
- Preferably males for gender balance.
- 1-2 years experience in Marketing
- Proven Marketing experience; outstanding Communication skills with proven ability to convince clients, negotiation and interpersonal skills; an ‘eye on the prize’ attitude with a passion to succeed and must possess the ability to talk and convince prospects.
- Prior experience in travel or educational services industry will be an added advantage.
- Attractive + Commission + HMO +Pension
Application Closing Date
22nd September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “FM” as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Field Marketer|