We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Coordinator
Job Code: FCJG001
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding data analytical skills and proven track records in data management.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
The Field Coordinator will assume the following accountabilities:
- Provide leadership and management support in the State to ensure that the project goal and objectives are attained in alignment with the core values of the organization
- Motivates, leads and supervises the team in achieving project goal and objectives.
- Active participation in organized trainings for data abstraction.
- Supervise the fostering of improved data collection and quality for all rounds of data abstraction.
- Collect data from health facilities using developed data abstraction templates.
- Review and manage data transmission to ensure accuracy, integrity, security and confidentiality
- Contribute to the preparation and review of reports for evaluation
- Works with the central management team to ensure that all work meets the highest ethical standards and is conducted without real or apparent conflicts of interest and in compliance with federal, state, local laws and other policies.
Experience, Skills and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher in Sciences including Health Sciences, Computer Science or any related field.
- Must be resident in Jigawa State and available for the period of assignment
- At least 5 years’ experience in field work involving data collection, data quality assurance and evaluation working with local or international NGOs in public health programmes
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively as a lead and member of a highly functioning team
- Knowledge management skills and experience in writing of technical reports
- Proficiency with data analysis tools/software (e.g., Stata, SPSS).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other office tools are required.
- Strong data management and analysis skills including experience with data form design, collection and data entry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good managerial and strong negotiation skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Field Coordinator – FCJG001 – Jigawa, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.