Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
- Conduct periodic unannounced property inspections on weekends, nights, and early mornings to determine the performance of key service providers, i.e. janitorial service, landscaping, security, technician/handyman services, etc.
- MBWA – Manage by walking around.
- Involvement and input required with the Portfolio Manager for the selection of service providers.
- Assure full compliance of all service providers with property specifications and standards.
- Responsible for daily inspection and supervising Preventive Maintenance plans
- Oversee the correction of maintenance issues that relate to the interior space and exterior of the building, as applicable.
- Manage property to identify, prevent, address, and eliminate all environmental, health, and safety issues.
- Conduct regular periodic fire and life safety inspections.
- Provide records destruction services as needed to protect proprietary information.
- Monitor utility usage and make adjustments in usage patterns to minimize costs.
- Provide project management services for small projects as directed by management. Additionally, the Facility Manager is involved and serves as a resource for all interior planning, furniture reconfiguration, and internal moves of the clients.
- Conduct periodic property reviews to prepare and maintain plans for handling major storms, security risks, and other extraordinary events.
- Maintain a liaison relationship with Landlords or Landlord Representatives.
- Review and understand Leases.
- Produce monthly reports, including an operations summary of completed and planned operations activity.
- Assist Project Management and Engineering, Design, and Construction personnel Protect the property.
- Provide for the provisioning of administrative / office services as needed by client occupant organizations.
- B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics, Mechanical Engineeringor any related courses
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a facility management environment
- Well-versed in technical/engineering operations and facilities management best practices
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles.
- Good Reporting skills.
- Good analytical/critical thinking.
- Candidate must be resident in Ikorodu
- Excellentcommunication skills in written and verbal.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online