Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a leading Law firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology and so on.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- B.Sc / BA Degree in Engineering or relevant field.
- 2 – 3 years proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position.
- MSc will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Candidate must reside on Lagos Island.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.