Vitalvida Limited – We provide you with an excellent eCommerce experience as our clients satisfaction matters a lot to us. We have an amazing combination of Products on our various websites that are tailored to meet your needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facebook Ads Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Level: Entry level
- This role is for someone who is able to find efficient conversion growth via Facebook and Instagram.
- You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach.
- The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
- Build and launch Facebook/ Instagram Ads for conversion.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing.
- Launch and monitor Facebook tests.
- Help with new emerging channels, such as Pinterest.
- Ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity
- Make use of Google Analytics.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Extremely fluent in written English.
- 2+ years of hands-on e-commerce conversion marketing experience, including some form of social advertising.
- A self-starter mentality, a strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.).
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response to Facebookand/or Pinterest advertising, and a desire to champion both. Similar online ad experience will be considered as well.
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization.
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus).
- A passion for marketing, social advertising, and a positive attitude in all regards.
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising.
- Familiarity withFacebookAds Manager/Power Editor or equivalent, including the bulk upload, is a plus.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals
- Must be available to work in Lekki Phase 1.
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job.
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally.
N700,000 – N1,500,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
17th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online