Green Hills Agricultural Products Limited is responsible for overseeing a multi-million-dollar Greenfield project established by Saro in Edo State. The Greenfield is aimed at producing Food grade ethanol and carbon dioxide using Cassava as feedstock. The company’s goal is to deliver on Nigeria’s local consumption needs, thereby supporting import substitution whilst serving all stakeholders in the value chain, including final consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Extension Team Lead
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing all agronomic activities on allocated plots.
- Supervise farm hands.
- Supervise soil preparation- ploughing, harrowing, ridging.
- Supervise both mechanical and manual planting of cassava and application of fertilisers and agrochemicals.
- Fill daily work outputs on allocated plots.
- Ensure good farm equipment maintenance, irrigation management, and fertigation.
- Any other responsibility assigned to him by the Farm Supervisors or the Farm Manager.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Agric / HND in Crop Science, Plant Pathology, Soil Science, Agronomy or related discipline
- Applicant must have 0 -3 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Age: 25 – 35 years
- Can work with little or no supervision.
- Will be a critical thinker and could take initiative as occasion demands.
- Have a good command of English both in speaking and writing.
- Be Honest, diligent, dedicated, and unassuming
- Will be a fast learner.
Application Closing Date
16th February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online