Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Expediter
Locations: (Ikeja) Lagos, Cross River.
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring timely and cost-effective procurement while adhering to client requirements and proper procurement practices.
- Track orders from placement through delivery.
- Maintain status report.
- Prepare, issue and evaluate standard procurement documents including bid lists, request for quotation and commercial bid evaluation.
- Inspect goods upon delivery to ensure that the standards of quality are met and the appropriate quantity has been received
- Working with vendors to secure the appropriate goods and coordinate delivery.
- Responsible for inspecting materials for both quality and quantity.
- Work with vendors to determine a reasonable rate and to coordinate the timing and means of delivery
- Handle any related to vendor service, such as poor product quality or delivery delays
- Find solutions to budget limitations, vendor errors, and other problems as they arise
- Keep an inventory of goods on hand
- Weekly and monthly reporting for management.
- Minimum B.Sc / HND equivalent in recognized institution
- 2 years experience in expediting role. Oil and Gas sector experience is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Freight and Forwarding.
Application Closing Date
1st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.