Dunn and Braxton Limited – Our client is a boutique consulting firm that specializes in assisting foreign investors and startups to establish their businesses in Nigeria. The company’s services cover Business Registration, Regulatory Licenses, Immigration & Travel, Legal & Secretarial, and HR Support.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is needs a dedicated driver who will serve as a personal driver to the CEO. The Driver would work closely with the superior to ensure that daily schedules are met and other task assigned to him are done properly.
- The Driver’s responsibilities will include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fueled and ready for use
- Arrange for vehicle repairs as needed
- Keep mileage records and repair records up-to-date
- Map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip
- Pick up clients from the place and at the time they’ve requested
- Assist clients with loading and unloading their luggage
- Listen to traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Adjust the route to avoid heavy traffic or road constructions, as needed
- Ensure the car seats are clean and comfortable.
- Schedule regular car service appointments and report any issues
- Fulfill administrative needs as required by the Managing Director
- 3 – 5 years working experience as a corporate driver.
- A valid Driver’s license
- Time management and organizational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compensation: N70,000 – N100,000 per month depending on the level of experience.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.