Owens and Xley is a Small Business Advisory and Consulting Company in Lagos, Nigeria. Our services include of Small Business Startup and Set up, Business Plan preparation, Business Process Design and Business Strategy Formulation. We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs; and the initial capital challenges faced by a small business which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that small business owners have access to technical skills but at a fraction of the cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you are responsible for providing high-level administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- You will manage her schedule and calendar, and also relieve her of administrative tasks, allowing her quality time to focus on driving strategic areas of the business.
- Work with the CEO to manage the Executive calendar effectively.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep her informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Keep the CEO updated on emerging issues that may affect the CEO’s agenda.
- Draft documents prepared under the direction of the CEO including letters, reports, presentations, etc.
- Identify issues of confidentiality, and follow procedures and policies to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
- Prepare agendas for meetings in a timely manner.
- Record minutes accurately and distribute them within the agreed timeframes.
- Ensure the timely booking of flights and hotel arrangements as directed.
- Undertake and assist in the completion of special projects as directed.
- Liaise with internal and external parties in a professional manner that demonstrates the vision, mission, culture, and values of the company.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and other internal departments whilst maintaining credibility, trust, and support with senior management, and other members of staff.
- Manage petty cash reimbursements and reconciliation.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- BSc / HND in Business Administration or a related field.
- Professional Certifications
- PMP is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an Executive Assistant.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Google Suite proficiency
- Familiarity with office productivity tools and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Diplomatic and tactful.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Ability to take initiative, give instructions, and be accountable for results
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Must act with tact and maintain confidentiality
- Able to use discretionary judgment and make solid decisions
- Must demonstrate the confidence and ability to relate with stakeholders (clients, influencers, agencies etc.) in an assertive and professional way.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.