Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Event Sales Manager
Job Summary & Purpose
- We’re looking for someone to join our team as an events sales manager and deliver incredible results.
- You’ll be working directly with other teams & clients at the forefront of a company dedicated to changing the tradition of business in the experiential/activation industry through the deployment of technology that brings measurement to events and activations.
- You will be on the cutting-edge of innovation as the exclusive promoter of Moving Audiences Activation (MAA), a revolutionary events measurement platform.
- When you get right down to it, we’re looking for someone who fits our core values. You should be intellectually curious, undisguised, excellence driven, collaborative, relentless, innovative and authentic. If this sounds like you and if you’re looking for a new adventure, then you might be a good fit for the team.
- As a sales manager, you will be at the forefront of the sales effort for our activation platform, MAA. Communication across teams is integral to the company, so your organization and writing skills along with attention to detail will be essential to success.
- Correspond with leads and clients.
- Create and execute a sales plan with successful conversion of prospects to clients.
- Develop/Increase event sales and revenue.
- Attain and surpass sales goals/targets.
- Working with, expanding and servicing existing Agencies and Client accounts.
- Manage client correspondence in a friendly and professional manner to ensure satisfaction & maximize referrals.
- Establish connections and build relationships within the EXMAN Industry.
- Identify new marketing opportunities and market needs.
- Identify clients’ needs and utilize in-depth product knowledge to prepare winning proposals
- Research new business opportunities to be executed aboard our platforms
- Have knowledgeable understanding of FMCG industry and how the experiential industry works.
- Bachelor’s degree or HND or equivalent events/activation experience.
- Experience: 4+ years of experience in sales and event coordination preferably in tourism or hospitality.
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Target driven.
- Proficient in CRM software and basic computer programs.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Experience working closely with vendors and negotiating prices.
- Ability to professionally pitch a dynamic solution to prospective customers, and to effectively communicate and coordinate with staff, presentation skills a plus.
- Initiative, commitment, self-motivation and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work aboard a boat.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- CV’s should be sent not later than 3pm on Tuesday 24th March, 2020
- Any application received after this will be automatically rejected.
|Job Category||Manager Jobs, Sales / Business Development Jobs|