Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Real Estate Firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Estate / Property Manager
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meeting with the owner to discuss plans, events, and general estate requirements.
- Preparing, presenting, and managing budgets.
- Managing the daily operations of the estate including staff schedules, upkeep, and bookings.
- Supervising all ground and house staff and providing training, day-to-day feedback, and performance reviews.
- Managing all maintenance, repairs, and renovations to buildings and estate grounds.
- Promoting the estate’s businesses through marketing channels such as social media.
- Managing all administrative tasks like submitting insurance claims, filing legal documents, and preparing invoices.
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Interviewing tenants and running credit checks.
- Setting rental rates, negotiating and enforcing lease agreements.
- Addressing tenant complaints and inspecting vacated units.
- Contracting and supervising repairs and maintenance work.
- Collecting rent, dealing with late payments, and handling operating expenses.
- Maintaining records of income, expenses, signed leases, complaints, maintenance, etc.
- Preparing reports on the financial performance of properties.
- Terminating leases and initiating eviction proceedings.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Property Management, Business Administration, or similar.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years experience as an Estate / Property Manager.
- Experience in property management including the coordination of housekeeping, maintenance, and renovations.
- Must reside in Ajah or its environs.
- Sound knowledge of groundskeeping management and operations.
- Great leadership and project management abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional time management and multitasking abilities.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word format to: [email protected] using “Estate / Property Manager” as the subject of the mail.