Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Fuction/Domain: Health and Safety
Slot: 3 Openings
- Manage regulatory compliance of Mine and Quarry operations (FME, FMMSD, NESREA, State Ministries of Environment and related regulatory agencies as applicable).
- Co-ordinate environmental management activities associated with Mine/Quarry operations in line with DIL’ HSSE Policy and Environmental Management Standards as well as Industry and International standards and guidelines.
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental, Biological or Earth Sciences or Engineering
- An advanced degree would be an advantage.
- 6-10 years of relevant environmental management experience with also minimum background in Health & Safety
- Certification in ISO 14001 Environmental Management System or equivalent.Working knowledge of Federal and State environmental regulations and permit requirements.
- Working knowledge of HSE Management Systems.
- Demonstrate high level of qualitative and technical report writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisations skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft tools (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Environmental experience in mining and/or construction industries would be an advantage.Willingness to relocate
- Willingness to work in remote terrain.
- Successful candidates will be expected to work outside of normal hours for immediate responses to environmental issues and emergency responses.
Application Closing Date
14th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online