We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enumerator
Job Code: ENJG005
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding data analytical skills and proven track records in data management.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices in the following capacities
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.
The Enumerator will assume the following accountabilities:
- Participate in training on research methodology and data collection in preparation for the HFS
- Data collection using survey instruments with minimal supervision while adhering to the study protocol.
- Track respondents to be interviewed using the information provided and ensure proper screening of respondents to verify the identity of respondents tracked.
- Attend daily debrief sessions and provide feedback on data collection and survey instruments to improve subsequent surveys.
- Ensure that data integrity is maintained always and minimize errors in data collection and transmission.
- Completion of scheduled activities each day in a timely manner including keeping logs of work accomplished interviews, and call-backs as assigned by the HFS Lead and Field Coordinator
Experience, Skills, and Minimum Qualifications
- National Diploma or Higher in Social Sciences, or related fields.
- Must be resident in Jigawa State and available for the entire data collection period
- At least 2 years of field research experience.
- Previous experience in conducting surveys and tracking of respondents for follow-up surveys.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection at various levels (planning and collecting).
- Excellent planning, organizational skills and communication skills.
- Previous tablet-based survey experience/computer literacy using open data kit (ODK).
- Demonstrated ability to work in a demanding environment with great interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
10th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Enumerator – ENJG005 – Jigawa, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply.