Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs. The three major arms are: Consulting, Recruitment and Training.
Alfred & Victoria Associates has become one of the most sought after Human Capital Development Organization in recent times. She is fast becoming the distinguished strategic partner required in all sectors of the economy, and also in the fast growing world of outsourcing which is now in huge demand in all profession.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive (ISP)
- The Enterprise Sales Executive position is primarily responsible for revenue generation through strategic alliances with customers.
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability, and has responsibilities directly related to making sales to include meeting with customers at the customer’s site, communicating with customers via phone, email, and teleconference, providing subject matter expertise regarding technical issues; advising customers on suitability of products and solutions based on their technical needs, preparing proposals, presentations, pricing and contracts, developing strategic plans related to the customer and the proposed solution.
- B.Sc / B.A Degree or its equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in an ISP company a MUST; experience in Enterprise Business also a MUST.
- Excellent Communication skills, organizational skills, self-motivation, results-oriented with a positive outlook, punctuality, ambitious, clear focus on high quality and business profit, mature.
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Ability to prospect for new potential sales, respond to and follow up sales enquiries.
- Must be computer literate with excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint) and in the use of Internet-based resources.
- Must have experience in the internet connectivity environment and a technical overview or background.
Application Closing Date
1st December, 2022 (3:00pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Tailored CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the deadline will be automatically rejected.